[Steppes] LOCATION CHANGE for Dance Class, Monday 7pm

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 19:26:11 PDT 2004

Hello all!

I wanted to remind everyone that we will be having our dance class, as
usual, on Monday from 7 to 9 pm.

As many of you know, we are looking for a new home for our Monday night
class. We are interested in libraries, churches, clubhouses,
colleges/universities. The space must be able to accomodate between 15
to 30 dancers, since we expect that on any given week. Also, it must
close no earlier than 9pm. If you have any leads, let us know.

For now, our temporary location is:

2801 Hunters Creek Drive
Plano, TX  75075

For a map, go to: