[Steppes] Vi vat to Steppes!

arcusironwyrm@juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Aug 9 15:10:41 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Populous:

Although much congratulations are rightly due our fine archers
of the Steppes.  Richard MacGregor of Southern Steppes Champion
Youth Archer of Loch Ruadh, Steppes' archery marshal Lady Linet
Grey Ansteorra's newest King's Archer, and of course Arcus Jacque
the Spink the Steppes' newest Kingdom Archery Champion, all
being fine examples of the many splendid archers both target &
combat whom proudly call Steppes home.  There are those whom
have not been mentioned that without their assistance & support
we would not have the degree of high caliber archery participation
which has kept Steppes' a leading contender on both tournament
range and battlefield within and outside of our Kingdom.

Those persons are you, the wonderful Populous of Steppes herself!
>From our Baron & Baroness to those whom come to lend support
by just being there to share in our victories, or just watch & visit
with us while we spend the long hours required to keep those skills
sharp.  Your encouragement helps to keep us going in the oppressive
summer heat, freezing winter's cold, & drizzling rains which are so
much a part of Ansteorra's climate, and further inspires us to make
those long treks into the far reaches of our Kingdom & lands
beyond.

There is a common saying made which swells our hearts with
pride when and wherever we find ourselves signing in at troll gates,
tournaments, or inspection stations which those whom do not
carry bow may not hear, but when we write Steppes as our
Group, it's "Oh, Steppes' Archers!  We've heard about you!"

This reputation which we all enjoy could have never been achieved
without the support & encouragement of which you the Populous
of our Barony have so generously given to your archers.  On behalf
of those archers I would just wish to express how much that you're
assistance has been appreciated.  Thank you one and all so very much!

So, while we revel in and share the well earned personal victories &
accomplishments of our archers Richard, Linet, & Jacque I would wish
to congratulate you the Populous of our Barony, these are your
honors as well!

Vi vat Richard!  Vi vat Linet!  Vi vat Jacques!  And Vivant Steppes!

Well deserved one and all!

YIS,

Ironwyrm