[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift Basket Project and Group Camping

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:11:45 PDT 2004

Good to know, but the possiblity of breakage from poor packaging or just
packing into luggage and subsequent handling as well as the possibility of
the cork coming out and staining all that expensive garb in a wonder berry
cordial makes the idea on the hazardous side to me. It would be easier and
quicker than many ideas and would easily be ready in time. The thought that
either Ansteorra or the Barony of the Steppes being specifically
responsible, or seen as responsible, for an accident of this nature is not
the picture I would like to have even if the possibility is remote.

But that's just my opinion and I'm willing to chip in as much cordial as I
have if this is the direction we all want to go.

Borek