[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift Basket Project and Group Camping

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Tue Aug 17 23:19:48 PDT 2004

If we are already committed to doing games, why don't the various
artisans make them in their various areas of expertise, i.e., wood,
sewing, embroidery, painting, leather, glass, clay, metal, etc?  With the
many and varied artisans here, there should be a way to come up with a
lot of really nice gaming items.
What do you think?

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair  ~ "Nuala"
"The very existence of flame throwers proves that sometime, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over
there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'"
                           George Carlin