[Steppes] Fw: [SteppesFP] A little bird told me... some Pennsic news

Crimson Vision Traci at CrimsonVision.net
Fri Aug 20 09:31:02 PDT 2004

:)

----- Original Message -----
From: Morgan
To: SteppesFP at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 11:29 AM
Subject: [SteppesFP] A little bird told me... some Pennsic news

My dear friends, I heard a rumor, and then received confirmation,
that our knight marshal, Hrafn Olaffson, was made a companion to the
order of the Sable Falcon of Ansteorra by His Majesty last night in
Ansteorran Court.  Hrafn did amazingly well in the Known World New
Fighters tourney, and comported himself with pride and dignity though
a difficult situation, so much so that the Marshal in Charge carried
word to his King, who sought out His Majesty Ansteorra on the field
the next day to convey word fame of Hrafn.

This story is a bit 3rd hand, and the fine details may be not quite
precise, so when he returns from these foreign lands, please seek
Hrafn out and ask him for the full story.

For Hrafn Olaffson, Companion to the Order of the Sable Falcon of
Ansteorra, VIVAT!

Centurion Morgan Buchanan

(I don't have access to my personal email until quite a bit later in
the day.  If someone wants to forward this to the Steppes list, that
would be great!)

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor