[Steppes] Archery Practice 08/22

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:17:00 PDT 2004

Good Gentles of the Steppes, I bid you greetings and invite you to join the
archers of the Steppes at our weekly practice, this Sunday at Eastfield
College. Practice will begin at 9 and will be followed by a gathering of the
Bowyer's and Fletcher's Guild at 12:30-ish. Park on the south end of the
church parking lot across Motley Road from Eastfield College's Tennis Courts
and Archery Field.

Bring a picnic lunch, sunscreen, and a beverage and join us. Newcomers are
always welcome, as are spectators, kibutzers, good-natured fun-pokers, and
storytellers. Loaner equipment and instruction will be available.

In case of inclimate weather, a cancellation announcement will be posted for
practice by 8 am Sunday morning and 11 am for the Bowyer's and Fletcher's
gathering.

Come, join some of the most celebrated and notable archers in the Kingdom of
Ansteorra and see what makes Steppes archers so tough to beat.

In Service,

Lady Linet Grey
Archery Marshall of the Steppes
Arcarius to Jaque the Spink