[Steppes] OT: home for rent

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Sep 7 13:02:33 PDT 2004

The house next door that is for rent is still available. It is located at
4417 Cedar Crest Dr
McKinney, Jim and Linda are the owners, phone number is 972-727-6587. Call
them and let them know what you can afford. They have asked me a few times
if I knew anyone looking for a place to live and to give out the phone
number.

The former occupants were building a back porch at the time they were living
there. I am not sure if it is finished. They have a couple of sons and one
of them lives across the street, the other lives in the area as well, he is
a local policeman. This is the house, it is 1,373 sq feet plus garage.

http://www.collincad.org/collindetail.php?theKey=2053234

scroll to the bottom to see the layout of the house and links to the street
area and the map of the area.

Chiara