[Steppes] Japanese Armour & Siege Weapons

Wolf von der Muhle-Eckart okami69 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:19:16 PDT 2004

I assume you mean making Kozane for Japanese armor?

Making your own scales would be a tedious and time consuming process that
you could avoid and just use your time and energy lacing the armor together.
   I would consider checking out the following site.   They were supposed to
be working on Kozane for japanese armor.

http://www.plasticlamellar.com/products.htm

The Effingham plates.    Designed by Baron Effingham...the premier authority
on all things Japo in the society IMHO....

Lord Wolf von Muhle-Eckart
Citadel of the Southern Pass
Kingdom of the Outlands