[Steppes] Fwd: [Elfsea] Off Topic: FYI for those seeking teaching positions

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 18:45:39 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/11/2004 7:03:48 PM Central Standard Time,
Foofurjlr at aol.com writes:

UTA will be holding a teacher career fair in November. I know  that there are
a few teachers/soon to be teachers out there and I wanted to  let you all
know about this event. Come prepared to interview and good  luck!

11 November, 2004 (Thursday)
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Teacher Career Fair/Interview Day
School districts have been invited to participate in U.T. Arlington’s
Education Career Day. Each school district attending the program will be  available
at an assigned booth to talk to students interested in securing  teaching
positions. Space has been set aside for the district to conduct  interviews if
they wish to do so.
Location: Bluebonnet Room of the E.H. Hereford _University Center_
(http://www.uta.edu/maps/map?id=uc) .
For more information:
_http://www.uta.edu/coed/events/careerday.php_
(http://www.uta.edu/coed/events/careerday.php)
Giliana Launceleyn (mka Jennifer  Reeves)