[Steppes] Any and all Japanese contacts

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 23:01:31 PDT 2004

Any who have or currently know any one who has a Japanese persona, please have
those individuals contact me.  Gulf War in March is when we could have our
Japanese tent and siege machines ready.  Only thing is we need help and crews.
Armour making classes can be given to those who want to know how and basics of
'Kendo for SCAdians', thank you Brian Kinney of Elfsea, can be taught.

Any who are intrested,
Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu

=====
~~~~~

Come hither, my lads, with your tankards of ale,
And drink to the present before it shall fail;
Pile each on your platter a mountain of beef,
For 'tis eating and drinking that bring us relief:
  So fill up your glass,
  For life will soon pass;
When you're dead ye'll ne'er drink to your king or your lass!
- "The Tomb"  H. P. Lovecraft

~~~~~