[Steppes] Update on Steppes Fighter Practice - 9-12-04

meggiddo@netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Wed Sep 15 08:00:56 PDT 2004

Individuals that I either did not know their names or just overlook -
either way my bad. I have the information on them now.

I have received word on the name of the second new comer that came out
to fight last Sunday. His name is Brandon and his wife is Maresa. He is
looking forward to next Sunday. His wife will attend from time to time
as well.

The other individual that I overlook is Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa
(Traci). Not sure how I missed Traci - with all that red hair! :)

Thanks for the update to them both.

Michael Fray