[Steppes] October 23

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 12:57:07 PDT 2004

Yes, I used the "site information" link instead of the "site directions" one.
However, I still wouldn't mind some info about the layout of the site itself.
Is it more mundane or a bit closer to a campsite atmosphere?  Is it in the
middle of the mundane section of town or is it more private.  You know, things
like that.  Sorry, but I wouldn't be asking if it hadn't been an issue in the
past for me.  I put my questions on the list in case others would like to know
the answers as well.  :)

Thanks,
Gab

=====