[Steppes] OT - Neighborhood Block Sale this Saturday!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 13:25:05 PDT 2004

This Saturday is the "Statler Block Sale" which is blocks and blocks of
garage/yard sales in our neighborhood (Rolling Hills Estates) in Carrollton.
It's the neigbborhood between 190 (Bush) and Frankford off of Josey Lane.  You
can get to it via Josey to Southern Oaks to Arcadia, or off of Bush or
Frankford via Scott Mill.  If you come, please drop by and say "Hi!".  We're at
the corner of Cedarwood (2001) and Arcadia.
See ya!
Jon and Gabrielle

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.