[Steppes] Re: Ironwyrm's Advanced Archery Practice 9/14/04 & 9/16/04:

arcusironwyrm@juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 15:39:12 PDT 2004

By the way while I'm lurking about I'll remind folks that yes we are
still planing the advanced archers practice this afternoon.  We got a
wee bit wet during the last one, but only our fletches were dampened
not our spirits!  See ya there!

Ironwyrm

PS: Doth!  Would everyone please wish Lete a belated Happy Birthday!