[Steppes] Wonderful News from Defender

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sat Sep 25 21:37:47 PDT 2004

Good Gentles

I have just had some exciting news from Defender!  Some dear friends of
mine have been recognized for their efforts, to whit:

Lady Donnel MacGregor -- Portcullis of Elfsea
HL Julianna Vertue -- Will be elevated to the Order of the Laurel
HL Philip White -- Will be elevated to the Order of the Laurel
Mistress Stella Silvana -- Will be elevated to the Order of the Pelican

I deeply regret I was ill today and unable to attend; however, I am doing
the happy dance for these wonderful people!

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair  ~ "Nuala"
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do,
because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."
           ~~Susan B. Anthony~~