[Steppes] Celtic Heritage Festival

McFarland, Glenn glennmc at ti.com
Mon Sep 27 07:39:20 PDT 2004

Ooops... Sorry about that. Should have been private...

You may from my message get the subtle impression I'm not overly excited about the idea
of having Fall Court at the Festival. You would be correct, but I meant no offense to
those who proposed and/or support the idea. I just don't think it's a good idea. But
that's just my opinion.

Regards,
Thorkel