[Steppes] UPDATE to Lord of the Rings Concert

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Mon Sep 27 08:21:46 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Dallas Symphony Customer Service
[mailto:customerservice at DalSym.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 10:16 AM
To: Wilkerson, Glen D
Subject: RE: Lord of the Rings Concert

Our Lord of the rings concert takes place on Oct 7 and Oct 8.  Please
refer to:  http://www.dallassymphony.com/lotr.php

People are being encouraged to wear costumes.  There will be lobby
entertainment (a bit of a party atmosphere), however there will not be a
costume contest.

Dallas Symphony Orchestra Customer Service