[Steppes] Celtic Heritage Festival Details

wjwakefield@juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Sat Oct 2 19:51:21 PDT 2004

Agilwulf will be there, and can fight or marshal as soon as I get set up.
 Alisha and Ingwulf may be there (negotiations still in progress).  I
will provide some A&S display, as usual - let me know if you need
anything in particular...

We may be available Friday afternoon for some setup, after I get my
merchant booth setup - no promises though...

Not sure what time the vendor area closes, so don't know if we will make
the potluck or not...

HL Suzanna, herbalist