[Steppes] Help? Fabric dyeing - Cheesecloth

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Oct 7 05:27:39 PDT 2004

Take it outside and rub dirt on it?  I'm not sure that dye would give
you the effect you want, unless.....  Hmmm  what about tie-dying it??

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross