[Steppes] Help? Fabric dyeing - Cheesecloth

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Thu Oct 7 12:19:46 PDT 2004

hope you have some rubber gloves to handle the fabric, too.

wad it up into the gray fabric dye bath, then dump it out onto some plastic
sheeting (or an old shower curtain. sprinkle black dye solution from a
toothbrush or drip it from your fingers, splattering it onto the wet
fabric.....rinse and see how it looks....
add more drops and splotches as desired.

Galen