[Steppes] Help? Fabric dyeing - Cheesecloth

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 18:22:10 PDT 2004

Try dieing it grey, but have it scrunched up for uneven dieing. Dry it and
lay it out mostly flat on the driveway. Then, take a wide bristle
paintbrush, or one of the fancy pattern roller brushes and paint the black
die on. Use your water hose to rinse it.  Let it dry, then wash in the
washing machine. Maybe with a light bleach wash.

Xene