[Steppes] Fall Court Site

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 8 16:26:27 PDT 2004

At the request of Lord Bre'nain, I offer this missive

The Good Populace

WOW!  I had never taken a good look at the pavilion before.  I knew it
was there, just never went over an looked at it.

Three adjoining hexagonal pavilions that are 21 ft to a side.  Plenty of
electrical outlets, and lights in the apex of each pavilion.  There are 4
grills that are 5 ft long each.  And 15 picnic tables that are 8 ft each.
 The center pavilion has a slightly raised portion, which could serve as
a stage, and on the far side of that pavilion is a fire pit that is 7 ft
across (there's even an electrical outlet on the back of the fire pit!).
Oh yeah, and the pits and stakes for playing Horseshoes.  So bring your
discarded horseshoes or your Bocce Ball and let's have some fun all day
long.

See you there!
Francesca
(who's really excited, now)