[Steppes] Does anyone happen to have this book?

Crimson Vision traci at crimsonvision.net
Sat Oct 9 06:23:03 PDT 2004

Hello Lady Fionnghuuala,

    Yes, I did check my library but unfortunately they and their other
branches don't have it.  The closest thing they did have was a Patterns of
Fashion boiok but the status on that was 'Lost / Missing'.  <:)

    I have recieved replies from several people who are going to let me look
thru it as well as some other similar books!  Thanks to all for the help!

XxX,
Elizabeta