[Steppes] Wandering Book

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 18:22:18 PDT 2004

I have discovered that a book has wandered off since we had our last big
group at SEW. I'm hoping that it will turn up in someone's book stash where
it got shuffled off by mistake. Its a catalogue from an exhibit at the
Kimball Art Museum. The cover is a painting of a man in a hot pink suit of
clothes. The exhibit was on Renaissance era portraits. I'd be very happy if
someone were to find it and send it on its way back home.

Catalina
Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.