[Steppes] ISO an Apprentice Feast Steward

Crimson Vision Traci at CrimsonVision.net
Tue Oct 12 07:54:33 PDT 2004

Greetings everyone!

    Plans for 12th Night are moving forward but we still are missing a very vital party of our crew which would be our Feast Staff.  Sir Gunthar has graciously offered to basically mentor a crew; he would write up a menu, set up the way to serve it, provide pre-cooking recipes and instruct the correct way to prepare the dishes.  Create a shopping list and of course be on hand the day of the feast to help cook it.

    As you can see Sir Gunthar is offering to do an incredible amount of work with someone and this would be a great opportunity for someone to try their hand at being Feast Steward.  There would be alot of prep work involved and of course a crew can be assembled but we need someone that is willing to take the reins on this.

    Please email me offlist at Traci at CrimsonVision.net if you are interested in the apprentice position or would like to be on the kitchen / serving crew.  Both would be most appreciated!

Thank you!
Elizabeta