[Steppes] Surgery the day after

roc baldonado rocthebold at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 16:55:38 PDT 2004

Happy to hear things are going well.
   ROC

Michael Smith <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
Well...

I can type. Even with both hands. Just have the keyboard in my lap. Now, before any mommies take me to task, this activity has been cleared by my doctor. Rest assured, all activities I undertake are cleared in advance. Or I ask for forgiveness VERY shortly after.

At any rate, I'm doing very well. I took a grand total of TWO of the pain meds that were prescribed, because they were worse than the pain. If you want graphic details of what they did to me, ask in private, I won't horrify the list. :)

Bandages off today, saw the 4 holes the punched in me. 3 little ones, 1 big one. All the repairs they thougtht they'd have to do, they did. I start physical therapy tomorrow.

I want to thank EVERYONE for so much support, and love that's been shown me and my lady. I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks!

Morgan