[Steppes] Re: [Elfsea] Fwd: Siege Weapons

arcusironwyrm@juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Oct 14 18:06:50 PDT 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:53:55 -0700 (PDT) Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu
<sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com> writes:
> Soma-dono and myself would be more than happy to crew a siege
> engine, as we
> have been trying to build our own.  He know how to build, and I know
> how to
> position them.  If any would let us man their engines we would be
> mreo than
> happy to ablige you and field them for a weeked at Gulf War.

Great, we would be glad to have you, however I have two questions
though.  First do you both already have at least the minimum legal
SCA armor required to take the battlefield?  Second, are you both
already authorized in siege weapons?

Provided you can respond with "yes" to both of those questions
you're good to go!  Otherwise it may take a little while to get you
ready.

Lord Greylond Aston is currently Captaining the trebuchet and he
needs some assistance making it battle ready.  Greylond's computer is
down right now or he would be on the list right now himself (he's
very keen to put it into service).  I am trying to convince Guyjin San
to Captain the ballista, mainly because he's had a lot of experience
with it, however both are reluctant to lay their bows down in combat.

So if you met the above requirements or would wish to try to get
yourselves ready, contact me privately and we'll try to get you hooked
up with either of these good gentles.

Regards,

Ironwyrm