[Steppes] Fuel for the fire...

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 23:26:42 PDT 2004

My cohort an I are 21 and 22 respectivly.  We've stopped growing mostly ad are
just getting the width about us.  Him mor that I, but that's life.  My armour I
will build myself as I have garnered the patterns and resources to do so, but
am still lacking in the funding area.  That's life also.

The weapons are the biggest thing he and I have to worry about, for neither of
us have access to rattan or a steam box and such.

In service,
Kaneki-dono

--- Michael Smith <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> About the best thing I can tell you is to go to fighter practice.  We'll
> show you stuff....weapons, armour...   How old are you guys, btw?  There are
> some really nice japanese armour patterns available and so on.
>
> Centurion Morgan

=====
~~~~~

Come hither, my lads, with your tankards of ale,
And drink to the present before it shall fail;
Pile each on your platter a mountain of beef,
For 'tis eating and drinking that bring us relief:
  So fill up your glass,
  For life will soon pass;
When you're dead ye'll ne'er drink to your king or your lass!
- "The Tomb"  H. P. Lovecraft

~~~~~