[Steppes] Fall Court/Demo

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 16:14:47 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/15/2004 9:36:13 AM Central Standard Time,
hlgabrielle at yahoo.com writes:

I was  fortunate enough to actually be present at that Crown Tourney - it
truly
spoiled me for subsequent Crown Tournies. :D I mean, when she won,  she threw
her body on top of her opponent laughing and then the knights  came and
gathered
her up, hoisted her high in the air and paraded her  around the field so all
could see Ansteorra's first Sovereign Queen!   There was so much cheering,
laughing, singing, and huzzahs as many of us  have not seen since!

HL Gabrielle

Her opponent  was her husband Hector. And yes it was a crown to  remember.
Donnel