[Steppes] Caroling practice for Old City Park!

HARKINS shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 19 06:08:35 PDT 2004

Greetings one and all,

Reminder, our next practice will be on October 20th at
the same house as last time - mine. Please come if you
can. I have plenty of copies of the music.

Once again, here are the directions for practice #2
October 20th at 7:30 pm.

My address is 441 Lowell Lane Richardson Texas 75080
(Mapsco 7) and the directions are as follows:

>From the East, South, and West of Dallas:
Make your best way to IH 635 (LBJ Freeway) and US 75
(Central Expressway)

Go north on US 75 (Central Expressway) to Campbell Rd

Go west/left on Campbell Road (crossing back under US
75) to Custer Road

Go south/left on Custer Road to Lowell Lane

Go east/left on Lowell to the 3rd house on the right.

>From the North of Dallas:
Make your best way to US 75 (Central Expressway) and
Campbell Road

Go west on Campbell Road to Custer Road

Go south/left on Custer Road to Lowell Lane

Go east/left on Lowell to the 3rd house on the right.

If you need additional directions to the location of
the practice, My telephone number is (972) 768-2757.

Give me a call if you have questions, and we look
forward to our next practice, come join us!