[Steppes] Sad news

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Oct 21 14:03:57 PDT 2004

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  It's hard to let someone go, even
when you know it's the right thing. You'll be in our thoughts.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
Everyone,

Please give Vincenzo and Nuala your support in these sad times.  Their
beloved cat, Frodo, left yesterday to join Gandalf in the Grey Havens.
Frodo had been a member of their family since 1990.

Gabrielle