[Steppes] Sad news

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Oct 22 06:45:42 PDT 2004

Years ago, when I was chronicler, my beloved main coon mix 16 year old Great
Grey Mouser went for a walk about and never returned. I quietly dedicated
that month's issue to him with a small sketch of him at the bottom of the
index page. I totally understand your loss and love and how it can move your
life at a time like this.

May Frodo enjoy the sites and sounds of the fireworks that dance across the
skies as Gandalf lights them one by one in childish delight.

       Chiara