[Steppes] Lady Clair

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 07:28:31 PDT 2004

Wow!  I knew Clair was tough!  Welcome Noah!!!!!  Congrats Clair and Michael!!

As handsome a couple as they are, I'll bet little Noah's gonna be a real cutie!
In 15 years or so, watch out girls!  (grin)

Gab.
--- Barbara W <alysd38 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Monday, October 18 at 4:45PM our own Clair Winters gave birth to her son,
> Noah Cason Miller.  Noah came into the world at 7lb, 4oz and 20 inches long,
> he is healthy and beautiful; perfect in every way.  Clair and Micheal are
> well and happy.
>

> 18 hours of back-labor....no medications...not even an aspirin.....think
> about that next time you face Clair on the field....
>
> For Clair, Micheal and Noah......oooooooooooooPorto!
>
> Alys

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.