[Steppes] Frederich's boxes

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Oct 25 19:09:44 PDT 2004

You can bring them to Steppes Business or Populace, or contact me
directly and we'll arrange to meet somewhere.  TP doesn’t seem to be on
the lists they post this year - must mean Supply has their stuff
together, eh?

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross