[Steppes] Steppes Demo over Thanksgiving

AlKudsi@aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 22:43:32 PST 2004

Yes, Your Grace,  we still need folk for this demo.  I'd be delighted with
your presence.  I am hoping His Grace and your sons are also included in that
offer.

Speaking of this demo, the Mensans have put this in the context of a Ren
Faire.  I know, I know, that's not what we are, but for some reason, that's how
they got it going into their heads, and nothing I've been able to say has made
them waver.  I'm hoping that all who have agreed to come will agree to go along
with the "village faire on the commons" concept.  It certainly isn't my
choice to do it like this, but the Mensa program chairwoman was trying to make it
sound more whimiscal and fun, and more interactive, than our typical demos to
generate more interest in the event. I believe that our Barony is equal to this
task, and will be willing to operate a demo under this concept, but if you
have an objection, please feel free to voice it, and I will pass it on to the
appropriate people on the Mensa side.

Saqra