[Steppes] Muireann Update

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Tue Nov 2 06:56:45 PST 2004

Baroness Muireann Update (from Giuliana)
Thanks and many hugs to all who have sent flowers, cards, and words of
love & support to Muireann, and to those wonderful ladies who have been
helping me, in particular Lete, Nuala, Gabriel, and Ciard. It has been a
scary and intense week but things are looking better. Muireann is
improving day by day, and her spirits are good – good enough to really
want to get out the hospital in time to vote and to get home to her cats.
In fact, she might be going home in the next few days, and will be
recuperating for at least 4 weeks. She tires quickly, but she is now
feeling up to phone calls and some visitation.
Muireann is in Room 302 at Doctor’s Hospital (9440 Poppy Drive, at
Buckner Blvd. in the Casa Linda area). The main number is 214-324-6100.
Please send any cards to: Martha Compton, 2311 Homeway Circle, Dallas, TX
75228, and I will make sure she gets them. Her email address is
macpob1 at airmail.net, which I check daily and print out for her.
And please feel free to contact me privately at gjmoore1 at airmail.net (I
am Jean, mundanely). Thanks again for all the support. And hopefully
soon, it will be Muireann herself making updates to this List. J
Giuliana Firidolfi
An Addendum: HL Muireann will be released from the hospital some time
today. She will certainly be tired when she gets home but I am sure that
e-mails and telephone calls would be welcome.
YIS,
Lady Fionnghuala the Fair ~ "Nuala"
" I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is
like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the
handle."
*~*~*~*~Winston Churchill ~*~*~*~*