[Steppes] Fabric Sale!

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 08:44:42 PST 2004

It is the Clearance Room only.  They may have brought additional fabrics
in, but they're pretty tight-lipped about it, darn'em!

Gerita, who intends to be there Saturday!!

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross

Can someone confirm that it is only the Clearance room that is having
the .99 cent sale?  Did they bring more fabric in there for the sale or
just whats already there?

Cause if it's the whole store I'm spending my rent there today.  ;)

Elizabeta