[Steppes] Info on Steppes Land Allocation for Gulf Wars

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Nov 5 19:05:31 PST 2004

Honorable Lady Elisabeth,
  How about rude enough to post *personal email* to a open list. Rude
indeed! I know Honorable Lady Medb Liath would not post this to an open
list, she was speaking to a person she thought was a friend. When writing to
individuals you do not always use the best language, I apologies if her
words have offended you or any here on this list.

  Ameline
Lady Elfsea