[Steppes] Re: [SteppesFP] Joint War Practice with Combat Archery - Post review - 11/07/2004

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Nov 8 22:13:11 PST 2004

<>I have received an update to from Donnel MacGregor  - Deputy Youth
Marshal, she wrote the following:

"The two youth fighters were Lord Cius( I hope I spelled that right) and
my son Richard MacGregor Called Richard Nine Fingers.
Cius's mother was there as well, Lady Micola and my daughter Emily
MacGregor. We will have youth combat at the next joint practice and
authorization class as well."

Now, I know who the two young fighters are, plus who their mothers are
as well. I look forward to next month joint war practice, and meeting
all good gentles mention in above, which will be held over in baron of
Elfsea, their normal park for their fighter practice - Veterans Park in
Arlington on the December 5th, 2004.

Michael Fray

Mike wrote:

>Heilsa,
>
>I would ask that someone please forward this to the Elfsea and Loch
>Ruadh lists. Thank you in advance.
>
>This past Sunday in Mary Heads Park (MHC), as the subject states: "Joint
>War Practice" where fighters and their supporters from both the baronies
>of Elfsea and Steppes came together.

<snip >