[Steppes] Info for dance Tuesday, November 9th

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 22:38:19 PST 2004

Hello everyone!

Our weekly dance class (now on Tuesdays) will be meeting at the club
house at Glen Lakes apartments located at 9600 Golf Lakes Trail in
Dallas, TX.

It's just off of 75 and Walnut Hill.

Directions from the north:

* 75 Central Expressway South (cross under 625 LBJ)
* Take the Walnut Hill exit.  Turn left (east) onto Walnut Hill -
you'll go
under 75 Central Expressway.
* 3/10ths of a mile to Golf Lakes Trail.  Turn Right onto Golf Lakes
Trail
* Camden Glen Lakes Apartment complex is on the left hand side. Turn
left
into complex.

There is a security gate to get through. If you have trouble getting
through, our contacts for the complex are Susan von Rudolph and Richard
Alan Patterson. They live in #1051. If you type their number into the
machine, they can buzz you through.

I will be posting a map onto our website, although maybe not tonight,
since I'm sick and should get to bed.

I'm quite excited to be moving to a new space, and a new chapter for
our dance class.

See you all tomorrow!

~ Erika/ Isabeau