[Steppes] GW Land Situation

arcusironwyrm@juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Nov 11 02:08:00 PST 2004

Lord Bre'nain,

I do respect your call for Steppes' households to join the Steppes'
Gulf War encampment, and I know in this matter your heart is
sincere Milord, however your facts are somewhat uncoordinated.

Tis' true that some members of House Arkham are members of
Steppes, but House Arkham is a multi-group household with
members from Steppes/Elfsea/Glaslyn & even Drachenwald, and
has guests expected from all over Ansteorra & beyond.  We have
already requested the land where we had camped last year for
GWXIV.  Vanity has absolutely nothing to do with it, we just
have a few more groups represented within our household's
encampment then Steppes.

So I regret to say your suggestion would be quite impractical
for us as a household!

Regards,

HL Wm. Ironwyrm
Arkhamite of no particular importance  ;)