[Steppes] Old City Park Caroling practice apology

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 13:06:46 PST 2004

The carolling practice is going quite well, and we certainly hope you can make it next week!  Susan will be teaching us a new song that sounds fabulous!  Hope you feel better soon.  Details for next week's practice will be posted soon.

Antonia

Genie Barrett <maggie.gene at justinanimator.com> wrote:
A robin on my front step spoke in the voice of HARKINS, and said:

>Please note... we will be at Joseph's again.
>directions follow:

I want to apologize for not making it the last two weeks. I have been
sick, and sore throats and singing do not mix very well. I hope to be
there next week. Hope it's going well.

Maggie MacPhaerson

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...