[Steppes] Demo opportunity in Sherman, Tx ...

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 13:18:29 PST 2004

What's your email address?

HL Esther of Ennis Merth

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu <sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com> wrote:
I have been privy to some information about the local school district giving a
'Medieval Faire'. They need things that come form the era in Europe and would
probabbly appreciate help in this endeavor.

If any one is intrested in spending a day here and helping with the 'Faire',
drop me a private line. I don't have any details as of yet but will have by
the week's end, or what details there are. This 'Faire' is for challenge
students as I understand which means we can be in garb and the whole nine
leagues.

In service,
Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu
Aka - Joe Burdick

=====
~~~~~

Come hither, my lads, with your tankards of ale,
And drink to the present before it shall fail;
Pile each on your platter a mountain of beef,
For 'tis eating and drinking that bring us relief:
So fill up your glass,
For life will soon pass;
When you're dead ye'll ne'er drink to your king or your lass!
- "The Tomb" H. P. Lovecraft

~~~~~