[Steppes] Populace Meetings for 2005

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Nov 12 06:18:57 PST 2004

To the Populace of the Great Barony of the Steppes

While 2004 draws to a close, and we look back to all the joys and
memories, we cannot forget to plan for the coming days.  It is time to
plan for our Populace Meetings in 2005.

We are fortunate to have so many folk willing to host us in their homes,
and while I'm sure we are grateful, let us spread the wealth.  I know a
good many of you will respond offering to open your home yet again, but I
would ask that someone who has not yet hosted please step forward.

Please reply to me OFF-LIST so that I can keep our V-scribe and future
Chronicler advised.

Thank you each and every one of you for your hospitality in the past.

In Service
HL Francesca
Steppes Seneschal