[Steppes] A 12th Night Missive

Crimson Vision Traci at CrimsonVision.net
Wed Nov 17 07:52:57 PST 2004

Greetings from the 12th Night Stewards!

We are still in search of bids for site tokens.  Ideas are welcomed as well.  We recall a few people expressing interests, now would be the time to step in and show us what you have!  We'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas on site tokens.   We'd like to try to come up with something that best represent the Folk Tale theme.

Lady Osana (loworbit at comcast.net) will be forever grateful for gate volunteers.  This is a fantastic time to check out everyone's 'fancy' garb and meet new people.  It is always highly encouraged for those new in the society to do an hour or so at gate.  You never know who you'll meet!

Lady Sarah (hrldndva at yahoo.com) is our server coordinator.  Our feast o'crats will sleep much easier if they know that having servers will not be an issue.  Everyone wants their food hot.  PLEASE try to serve even if it is only one course.

We are also in need of decorations.  Those with heraldic hangings and banners of the like it would be greatly appreciated if we could borrow them for hangings.  Also, an idea has been brought upon us for a 'lighting' technique.  Before we follow through with this plan, is there any who would be willing to let the barony borrow strings of white Christmas lights for lighting?  Sheet white, cream and silver fabrics and netting would also be required; in this case quantity would be needed more than quality.

If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at the following e-mail address:  12thnightstewards at comcast.net
(Hopefully this address will be subscribed to the appropriate lists soon so we can send/reply directly from there; we are awaiting approval.  :)

Please feel free to crosspost to all appropriate lists; it would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Elizabeta and Lady Allessandra