[Steppes] Hello from Martha/Muireann

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 04:51:30 PST 2004

*LONG LIVE* Baroness Muireann!

>From: "Martha A. Compton" <macpob1 at airmail.net>
>To: steppes <steppes at ansteorra.org>, Lee Lemons <lemonslee at prodigy.net>
>
> I may have been slowed down, but I am not going to be stopped by this.
>
> Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.

And that you do. You are and always have been an inspiration. You have
awesome accomplishments in everything you attempt--in the SCA, in work,
in life. It's all there, on record. Just ask any SCA member, from
"newbies" to those whose memory can "go back;" right, Gentles?

As you say, you will *not* be stopped by this. This coming victory will be
just another of your accomplishments. Vivat!

With love and much respect,
Lete