[Steppes] (OT) A truck update

Crimson Vision Traci at CrimsonVision.net
Mon Dec 6 08:29:38 PST 2004

Hello Everyone,

    Thought you all might like to know that my truck has been returned to me!  I thought I had posted a note to the list about it but I keep getting questioned on it so I guess I forgot to.  My apologies!

    2 weeks after it was stolen the truck was found about 20 miles from my house.  The only damage to the truck was the door handle where they jammed a screw driver into it to open the door and then the steering column was destroyed where they hotwired it.  Everything else was as I left it.

    It has been in the repair shop since then being fixed and then tested for engine damage (which there was none).  I just picked it up on Friday afternoon but have been down with the flu all weekend so haven't really had a chance to enjoy it yet.  <:)

    Thank you all for your good thoughts on getting my truck back!  It's been a stressful month but hopefully that's all over now.  no I can just be stressed out about 12th night.  ;)

XxX,
Elizabeta

BTW, we will have sign up sheets for 12th night volunteers at business meeting tomorrow.  If you can help out in any way please sign up!  Thanks!