[Steppes] OT--my schedule.

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 16:25:42 PST 2004

I will be thinking of you....I hope you are up and about soon.

*hugs*

Kathryn
Julie

"Donna S. Mallory, CPA" <DSMallory at waymark.net> wrote:
Good gentles of the Steppes,

I will be having my back fusion tomorrow at Medical City. Plese keep me in
your thoughts for a good outcome and speedy recovery. I will be
hospitalized for about a week and then home for another 2 weeks. I do not
expect to be available via email on a regular basis so please call if you
need Noble or me.

I would really appreciate your prayers. I look forward to seeing everyone
soon.

Sincerely,

Anne the Spinster
mka Donna

"Character is higher than intellect" - Ralph Waldo Emmerson