[Steppes] Killings in Boston

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 20:45:59 PST 2004

Sorry for the sad news, but, and this is a little off topic, I just heard on
the news that the guitarist of a heavy metal band from Arlington was killed by
a shooter that jumped up on the stage during their performance in Boston.  He
also killed three other people on stage and in the audience.  One of those
killed was a regular performer at Scarborough Faire.  Apparently, he was killed
trying to save the guitarist from taking the bullet.  He also played with their
band.  They interviewed Queen Anne from SF on television.  The guy was a tall
Scottish guy mundanely known as Jeff.  Did he play in our group as well?  Does
anyone know who this is?

Gabrielle

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.