[Steppes] Steppes 12th Night is almost here!

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 06:19:12 PST 2004

I'm assuming that y'all have picked your bid for the site favorsn by now. If not, I will regretfuly have to withdraw my bid -- there simply isn't enough time left for me to do the job right.

Looking forward to the event!

HL Esther of Ennis Merth

Ashia Yother <hoppersgal at juno.com> wrote:

We will have a feast list out to you ASAP. We are working through a few kinks in the menu, but promise to let you know as soon as possible.

I assure you, even with my weird tastes and pickyness in food, I think this one will be good. :)

Lady Allessandra di Giovanni
Rider of Dance Magic
Steppes Equestrian Marshall